Bible case - Leather
Pickup available at 5240 Hollins Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
The East India Leather Traveling Bible Case in Onyx Black with Protective Zipper Case Adjustable Detachable Straps for the EGW LEATHERETTE ACADEMY STUDY BIBLE
This model is created to be the perfect fit for your 2018 and up Leatherette ACADEMY STUDY BIBLE! It cradles your Bible with a promising layer of rich, real leather, and with intelligently designed functionality and style, you can be assured your Bible investment will look great for years to come.
Leather case for your EGW Academy Study Bible comes with adjustable detachable silver claw hook snap-on shoulder straps, silver zipper pulls, silver details on the sturdy handle, two roomy exterior zipper compartments to hold your quarterly lesson, literature tracts, keys, checkbook, inside pen holder, sleeve panels front and back inside the cover to hold the bible securely in place, and handsome pebble texture onyx black leather that's perfect for ladies and gentlemen! No need to fumblingly take your bible out of the gift box every time you use it at church or at home. Just zip open and study!
- Genuine full-grain black onyx cowhide nappa leather.
- Fits perfectly the LEATHERETTE Edition Academy Study Bible.
- Prevent premature aging of your Bible with this elegant case designed with rugged travel and daily use in mind.
- Carry all your essentials with your Academy bible. Bible study quarterly, smartphone, notepad, pens, and highlighters can be secured safely within.
- 2 spacious exterior zipper compartments.
- An elastic pen loop for highlighter or pen.
- A handy adjustable shoulder strap with snap closure for hands-free transport.
Dimensions: 10.75" x 8" x 2"
Shipping & Returns
Items purchased from the Reformation Herald Bookstore may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not accept returns or exchanges on all media products.
All returned items must be accompanied with the sales receipt or invoice.
Items returned in the original packaging (if applicable), with no signs of being used, are eligible for a full refund (except for shipping). Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
Shipping cost is not refundable. In case of product return or exchange customer pays the shipping cost.
Reformation Herald Publishing Association provides the Limited Warranty on our exclusive product for one year from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty covers any obvious manufacture defects or any hidden manufacture defects found and reported during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Reformation Herald Bookstore will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does NOT cover any problem or defect that is caused by:
• Weather conditions;
• Careless use;
• Dropping of a product on any surface or into any liquid;
• Any malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• We are also not responsible for typographical errors in any printed materials sold or distributed by Reformation Herald Bookstore.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We do not provide any warranty on products NOT printed or produced by the Reformation Herald Publishing Association, nor on products for which we are not the exclusive distributors. All such products are basically sold 'AS IS'.