Terms and Conditions
- The Reformation Herald Publishing Association reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
- The Reformation Herald Publishing Association reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time.
- The information provided at the Reformation Herald Bookstore with respect to products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the information with respect to such products and services.
- The Reformation Herald Publishing Association reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Reformation Herald online store at any time, without notice.
- With respect to international orders, or orders placed outside of the contiguous United States (Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam ...), the Reformation Herald Bookstore is not liable for any lost or stolen packages. Undelivered products with delivery addresses within the contiguous United States (Continental US), will be fully reimbursed.
By purchasing at the Reformation Herald Bookstore, whether you place your order online or by telephone, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review all policies and have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions.