Raw Food Made Easy
Pickup available at 5240 Hollins Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Original title: Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People
Author: Jennifer Cornbleet
Publisher: Book Pub Co
Edition: Revised edition (July 25, 2012)
Size: 7.9 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
From the Author
My name is Jennifer Cornbleet and I'm the author of Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People. I'm here to help you satisfy your appetite at any time of the day or night with recipes that are easy, good for your body, and really delicious.
When you're stressed out, running behind schedule, and hungry...or company's coming...or the kids are clamoring for a snack...raw food recipes are the perfect answer. All you need are all-natural ingredients from Mother Nature's pantry to quickly create satisfying meals and treats, without turning to processed food that's so often high in cost, but low in taste and nutrition:
- Stir up a large batch of muesli, a breakfast cereal made with rolled oats, raisins, raw nuts, sunflower seeds, and raw honey, to replace the box of commercial cereal that's made with refined flour and sugar and not much nutritional value.
- Re-define the traditional high-carb, high-fat tuna sandwich by substituting crisp romaine lettuce leaves for bread and a sunflower, almond, celery, parsley, and onion paté for the fish.
- Stuff sweet bell peppers or ripe tomatoes with guacamole for an easy summertime dinner that's ready in minutes, but beautiful enough to serve guests.
- Enjoy silken soups even if you can't or don't want to eat dairy products by letting creamy avocado add richness and smoothness to favorites like cream of tomato, cream of cucumber, and cream of zucchini.
- Keep your salads waist-friendly by combining cucumber, lemon juice, dill weed, yellow onion, garlic and olive for a dressing that is so luxurious you'd never guess it was low fat. Add a dash of cayenne for a kick of spice.
- Get your teens to eat more vegetables with Latin-inspired raw food favorites like Mexican salsa, made with fresh tomatoes, cilantro, onions, lime juice, garlic, and a dash of cayenne or and a Spanish fig cake made with figs, almonds, walnuts, and fresh berries
- Teach raw food nutritional goodness to children by serving them a banana or stalk of celery made with homemade, all-natural raw almond butter and naturally sweet raisins.
Raw food recipes are a wonderful option for busy, health-conscious people who love to eat. They require no actual cooking time and can be ready in a matter of minutes. Or you can prepare many of the components to a raw feast in advance so you always have a grab-and-go meal ready when you're hungry. And because the recipes are raw, the ingredients are loaded with everything Mother Nature intended us to enjoy: vitamins, enzymes, fiber, and scrumptious natural flavor.
There are healthy, delicious raw food recipes that are right for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and those in-between meal times when so many of us fall under the spell of high-sugar, high-fat processed snacks. And with so many options to choose from, you'll never run out of new ways to add more fresh fruits and vegetables to your everyday eating.
About the Author
Jennifer Cornbleet is a nationally recognized raw-food chef and instructor and a long-time faculty member at Living Light Culinary Institute in California. She lectures, holds classes, and offers online trainings in the Bay Area and internationally.
Her first book, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, has already sold over 100,000 copies. Three companion DVDs, Raw Food Made Easy, Raw in a Rush, and Raw Travel and Treats are also available. Jennifer's second book, Raw For Dessert, provides recipes for delicious cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, ice creams, and candies.
Shipping & Returns
Items purchased from the Reformation Herald Bookstore may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not accept returns or exchanges on all media products.
All returned items must be accompanied with the sales receipt or invoice.
Items returned in the original packaging (if applicable), with no signs of being used, are eligible for a full refund (except for shipping). Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
Shipping cost is not refundable. In case of product return or exchange customer pays the shipping cost.
Reformation Herald Publishing Association provides the Limited Warranty on our exclusive product for one year from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty covers any obvious manufacture defects or any hidden manufacture defects found and reported during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Reformation Herald Bookstore will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does NOT cover any problem or defect that is caused by:
• Weather conditions;
• Careless use;
• Dropping of a product on any surface or into any liquid;
• Any malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• We are also not responsible for typographical errors in any printed materials sold or distributed by Reformation Herald Bookstore.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We do not provide any warranty on products NOT printed or produced by the Reformation Herald Publishing Association, nor on products for which we are not the exclusive distributors. All such products are basically sold 'AS IS'.