Pickup available at 5240 Hollins Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Publisher: Mission Publishing
Cover: Genuine leather, black
Size: 9 x 6.5 x 1.5 in
Additional info: No box
The Mission Study Bible has cross-reference and translator's notes, Scripture Index to the writings of Ellen G. White, verse-by-verse Bible studies to deepen your study of the word, prophecy charts and full-color maps, and extensive Bible Concordance, and Ellen White study comments.
• 63 EG White Books used in commentary
• Large Print
• Scripture Index to the writings of Ellen G. White
• Basic Bible Studies
• Color Maps and Charts
• Introduction to books
• The Period Between the Testaments
• The Fourfold Gospel Narrative
• Chronological Tables
• Smyth-sewn Binding for Ultimate Flexibility and Durability
• Full-color sections are printed on gloss paper
• Words of Christ in red
Shipping & Returns
Items purchased from the Reformation Herald Bookstore may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not accept returns or exchanges on all media products.
All returned items must be accompanied with the sales receipt or invoice.
Items returned in the original packaging (if applicable), with no signs of being used, are eligible for a full refund (except for shipping). Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
Shipping cost is not refundable. In case of product return or exchange customer pays the shipping cost.
Reformation Herald Publishing Association provides the Limited Warranty on our exclusive product for one year from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty covers any obvious manufacture defects or any hidden manufacture defects found and reported during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Reformation Herald Bookstore will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does NOT cover any problem or defect that is caused by:
• Weather conditions;
• Careless use;
• Dropping of a product on any surface or into any liquid;
• Any malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• We are also not responsible for typographical errors in any printed materials sold or distributed by Reformation Herald Bookstore.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We do not provide any warranty on products NOT printed or produced by the Reformation Herald Publishing Association, nor on products for which we are not the exclusive distributors. All such products are basically sold 'AS IS'.