Ellen G. White Encyclopedia, HC
Pickup available at 5240 Hollins Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Author: Denis Fortin & Jerry Moon
Publisher: Review & Herald
Cover: Hard cover
Everything About Ellen G. White in One Resource
This masterwork brings together hundreds of articles that describe the people and events in the life of Ellen White, as well as her stand on numerous topics.
Doctrine and Theology
- use of the Apocrypha
- the holy flesh movement
- the humanity of Christ
- king of the north
- latter rain
Health and Lifestyle
- dress reform
- use of humor
- milk and cheese
- politics and voting
- “secret vice”
- time management
- her conversion
- General Conference session of 1888
- great controversy vision
- iceberg vision
- San Francisco earthquake
- Gorham, Maine
- Graysville, Tennessee
- Loma Linda Sanitarium
- Oakwood Industrial School
- Elizabeth Harmon Bangs—the twin sister that Ellen worked to bring into the faith
- Fannie Bolton—the literary assistant who was fired a surprising number of times
- John Byington—the militant abolitionist and first General Conference president
- Sylvester Graham—the temperance advocate whose cracker lives on today
- Moses Hull—the evangelist who lost a debate with a spiritualist in more ways than one
Everything from the hymns Ellen White loved to the homes she lived in are covered in heavily referenced articles. You’ll find a detailed chronology of her life and extensive articles on her ministry, her theology, and her statements in the light of advancing scientific knowledge. Whether you’re preparing a sermon, teaching a class, or finding answers to personal questions, this single resource has the answers you need.
Shipping & Returns
Items purchased from the Reformation Herald Bookstore may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase. We do not accept returns or exchanges on all media products.
All returned items must be accompanied with the sales receipt or invoice.
Items returned in the original packaging (if applicable), with no signs of being used, are eligible for a full refund (except for shipping). Returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
Shipping cost is not refundable. In case of product return or exchange customer pays the shipping cost.
Reformation Herald Publishing Association provides the Limited Warranty on our exclusive product for one year from the date of purchase.
The Limited Warranty covers any obvious manufacture defects or any hidden manufacture defects found and reported during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Reformation Herald Bookstore will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty does NOT cover any problem or defect that is caused by:
• Weather conditions;
• Careless use;
• Dropping of a product on any surface or into any liquid;
• Any malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• We are also not responsible for typographical errors in any printed materials sold or distributed by Reformation Herald Bookstore.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We do not provide any warranty on products NOT printed or produced by the Reformation Herald Publishing Association, nor on products for which we are not the exclusive distributors. All such products are basically sold 'AS IS'.