Original title: Country Living
Author: Ellen G. White
Publisher: Review and Herald
Size: 5.25x7.5 inches
The advantages of country living have been repeatedly stressed through the Spirit of prophecy counsels.
Through the years thousands of Seventh-day Adventists have been guided in the choice of home environments and in their relationships to organizations of the world by the widely published testimony counsels on these vital points.
As the omens of the impending crisis indicate the subtlety of the perils and the fury of the conflict before us, this counsel is to engage the attention of every church member. Presented with these statements are the more detailed instruction printed from time to time in publications or letters of counsel.
- A Call to Leave the Cities
- Avoiding Labor Conflicts
- An Appeal to Parents
- Occupations in Rural Locations
- Preparing for the Sunday Law Crisis
- Colonizing at Institutional Centers
- Guided by God’s Providences
- Our Institutional Centers to be Away From Congested Areas
- Emergency Flight in Closing Conflict