Author: Robert J. Wieland, Donald K. Short
One hundred years after 1888, thousands of Adventists are thinking thoughts of Good News they have never thought before. Great shifts are taking place in long-held concepts.
There is good news. And there is also some less than good news—continued resistance to "the most precious" message of Christ's righteousness which the Lord sent us a century ago.
1988 Re-Examined makes your heart rejoice to believe that:
- The Good News will win over the bad news
- Angry saints will become loving saints
- Light is stronger than darkness
- Truth is stronger than error
- Love is stronger than hatred
- The gospel is stronger than legalism